In this episode, Jon discusses how he grew his real estate portfolio using vendor take backs.
– The perfect plan for getting started.
– What kind of market do vendor take backs work in.
– It works for everyone because each person is in a different place in their live.
– Find their motivations and put together a deal that matches that so it makes sense for them to work with you.
– How to present the deal so the seller understands the benefits.
– VTB’s are more prevalent than ever in multi family buildings.
– Rates and terms for VTB mortgages.
– The magic of equity pay down is not something you get with other investments.
Kepler Real Estate Holdings and Management was founded when Jon Kepler leased his first rental unit in 2009. Today, the business has grown to include seven figures in real estate holdings with an integrated service team.
Mr. Kepler’s previous work experience has spanned a variety of industries including advertising, technology, food, finance, luxury goods, journalism, direct sales, healthcare, travel and telecom. He has been featured in several news publications including Inc.com, Variety, Mahalo and UOL (Brazil).