In this episode, Russ talks about how to get started in real estate, growing your portfolio, insuring rental properties and more.
– Economise and stop spinning your wheels by selecting a niche.
– How is insurance different for your rental properties vs. a primary residence.
– Reduce your risk and owe more buildings by partnering with other investors.
– You don’t jump into real estate investing, it is a thought process.
– Are you an investor or an owner, are you a manager or hiring one?
– Join an associating that is going to be helpful in directing you in the right ways.
– Where do you want to be in five, or ten, or twenty years?
– Know what questions to ask.
Landlord Insurance is a service offered by Insurance by Castle – a leading insurance provider in California. Because the organization has been built on the pillars of exceptional expertise, professionalism and unmatched client service, Landlord Insurance is the ideal solution to keeping a close eye on those valuable investments that you have accumulated over the years.
Our role is to ensure that your independence is safeguarded by making sure that you are given access to the widest range of insurance providers, coverage and pricing.
Thanks to our three generations’ experience, Landlord Insurance is able to literally find you the best options and make sure that all your budgetary and property requirements are met within our scope of services. Best of all, we ensure that you – our client – is taken care of every step of the way.