In this episode, Whitney discusses various techniques for finding off market real estate deals.
– The three ways to make money with sandwich lease options.
– For no money down deals, don’t use the MLS
– How to create a yellow letter campaign to create your own leads.
– How to use FaceBook to get your friends and family to bring you leads.
– When you start talking to people and telling them how you can help, tons of leads start pouring in…and you don’t have to spend money to get them.
– Little stuff gets you in the minds of your audience. They want to help you.
– The three ‘deal breakers’ that you may want to walk away from.
– Use the ‘fluff zone’ to determine what price range to buy houses in.
Whitney Nicely went from no investments (or strategies) to 19 houses, 19 apartment units and 7 chunks of land in less than three years all bringing monthly money to her bank account on auto pilot.
She has traveled the United States speaking on stages, teaching her simple strategies, and meeting with other successful real estate investors- and still buying houses the way she teaches others.
Whitney is a dog mom to Abby the Labby-130 pounds of loving fur, wifey to Jason East- an apartment investor, stepmom to Gavin (12) and Harrison (10).
Since 2016, Whitney has led and trained hundreds of future real estate rock stars to grow their portfolios, collect checks and achieve financial freedom. 100’s of real estate newbies are securing leads, signing deals and scaling their dream incomes through the First Deal Done Fast Program.
Take the first step by joining Whitney’s real estate investing Facebook group at WhitneyNicely.com/group