In this episode, Manny discusses how to maximize cash flow by an adding additional unit to your home.
– Trying to beat inflation with a job is crazy.
– Read, learn, network with like minded people. If you don’t, you are in trouble.
– Find your investment area and leverage your contact.
– Don’t buy anything that doesn’t cash flow. You have a buffer zone and don’t need to speculate on appreciation.
– The four step investment process.
– The benefits of secondary suite conversions.
– Make sure everything is 100 percent from the start. It keeps tenants happy and increases ROI.
– Focus on what you do best. If you do too much, it may not work out.
– How to maximize cash flow.
– Maximize space with more bedrooms. The more you have, the higher the cash flow.
– How much does a suite conversion cost and what value does it add.
– Consider your returns without appreciation.
– Legal suite legalities.
– How to find great contractors.
Manny Cabral is a carpenter by trade and also studied drafting at Humber college. He has done major projects in the past for Organizations such as Ontario Blue Cross and East York board of education just to name a few where he was involved with and acted as estimator and project manager for major renovations projects throughout Ontario.