In this episode, Brent tells his story about becoming an investor at 18 years of age and how he went on to become a top producing realtor.
– Buy some property, wait, keep your best ones.
– It’s all relative…prices are higher, but cashflow works.
– If you have the knowledge, it is easy to get real estate…if you have the deal, you can get the money.
– if you’re an investor, you may not want to become a realtor.
– If it wasn’t for realtors, we could get some business done.
– You work really hard and that’s how you become successful.
– You can have a lot of real estate and still go bankrupt.
Your #1 Choice in Surrey, Delta, Langley or White Rock
Brent has consistently been the Top Realtor in the area during his 25 year career, and is currently in the Top 1% with Royal LePage. He is a National Award winner and has an unbeatable negotiating track record.
Specializing in sales of residential and investment properties
Successfully negotiates one every day (on average)
Assisted well over 5,000 families to sell and/or buy a home
Consistent Top Producer
“Rookie of the Year”, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board and Realty World; 1990
#1 Realtor in Surrey and North Delta, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board; 1996-2009
#1 in Realty World for Residential Transactions Internationally; 1994
#2 in Realty World Production for Canada and the U.S.; 1996
#1 in Realty World Production for Canada; 1996/1997
#1 in Royal LePage, Western Canada; 1998 (Associate Broker Network)
#2 in Royal LePage, National: 2005, 2006
#2 in Royal LePage, BC; 1999, 2000
#1 in Royal LePage, BC; 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
Top 1% in Royal LePage, National: 2010 – 2015
Real Estate Salesperson Designation; 1989
Agent/Broker Designation; 1994
Formed Brent Roberts Realty; 1994