In this episode, Tal discusses what you need to watch out for in your home to stop or prevent damage from occurring.
– What to look out for on your homes systems to stop or prevent damage from happening: roof, plumbing, electrical, heating, foundation, etc.
– Your nose is a good friend for finding dampness and moisture.
– How to keep water away from your home.
– Don’t wait for the issue, if you see that you could, fix it.
– Winter maintenance on your home.
– How to take care of vacant homes.
– How to hire a great contractor and what to watch out for.
– Don’t be afraid to do things by yourself.
retired 40 years renovating and maintenance -residential and industrial roofing, insulating cladding-started renovating at a young age with father and uncles-involved with elks hockey and George Jeffrey’s