In this episode, Andrew discusses Vendor Take Back Mortgages. What they are and how to use them to buy more real estate.
– What is a VTB mortgage?
– How to reduce your down payment with a VTB.
– VTB’s are more common with commercial.
– good terms and no bank qualifying!
– You will usually get a better rate than with private lenders.
– You have to make sure you have a plan to get out of the mortgage at the end of the term.
– It’s not what you pay, it’s what you make off the property.
– Your DCR may be impacted with your VTB second.
– How is your mortgage set up.
– Clauses to put in that offer comfort to the seller.
– How to sell your property with a VTB.
– What happens when a VTB is defaulted.
– It is an excellent strategy to drive ROI
Andrew Brennan is a multiple award winning investor, skilled renovator and real estate investor educator. He has offered his experience to others through seminars, coaching, television, radio, public appearances and in real estate magazines. Andrew owns a large real estate portfolio in the Barrie Ontario area. He specializes in working with joint venture partners to offer hands off investment opportunities and is the author of “The Ultimate Wealth Strategy”.