In this episode, Julie discusses the concepts in her new book, ‘The New Brand You’, personal branding and how it can be applied to your real estate business.
– Your brand is an emotional connection…share your personality to create a connection.
– The more people know who you are and the value you offer, the more opportunities come your way.
– We all have a brand. If your not getting the results you want, your brand needs a tune up.
– Then Brand MAGIC formula. What is it and how can it help your real estate business.
– Pick a niche and focus. You will become an expert quickly.
– How to build a solid team with confidence.
– Be grateful for any size audience you have. It’s for them, not you.
– If you don’t pay attention to where your goals come from, you may end up in a place you don’t want to be…Where do your goals come from?
– In a lot of cases, bigger isn’t better.
Julie’s an Amazon #1 Best Selling Author and International Book Award winner, recipient of the Top 20 under 40 award for Vancouver Island (2014), a successful entrepreneur, recognized real estate investor and a popular speaker and workshop trainer. She’s been speaking on stages large and small across Canada since 2009, sharing her simple and strategic systems for having more impact & influence in your life and business.
She’s appeared as a guest on numerous news programs including CTV, Global TV, DayTime Ottawa and CFax 1070 and featured in publications such as Yahoo!Canada, Ottawa Citizen, Toronto Sun and The Vancouver Province. She is also a regular contributing writer for Canadian Real Estate Wealth’s Magazine.
She’s an expert on helping people who aren’t naturally born to sell, get results, make an impact and ultimately make more money (for their company and for themselves!). Sharing proven techniques for better communication, productivity and persuasion, Julie always leaves people inspired, excited and with clear steps to take action immediately.