In this episode, Quentin continues last week’s discussion with how to manage the property after the tenant moves in.
– Getting the tenant in is just part of the process.
– You have to not get emotional…state the facts.
– When someone gives you notice to leave, the first thing you should do is inspect that property.
– Schedule how you spend your time on your rental properties.
– Filter out tenant requests to create a lower stress level.
– As your systems grow, you want to be able to give your systems to someone else to do.
– If you want to quit your job and create a business, you need to have systems and processes.
– What you get when like minded people are together…A community to help you grow faster and make fewer mistakes.
Quentin D’Souza is a highly respected award winning Real Estate Investor in the Ontario Real Estate Investing community. Quentin is also a busy professional consultant with a full-time work life outside of his real estate investment portfolio, and a beautiful young family.