In this episode, Kevin updated you on whats been going on and shares his latest investing tips.
– The best strategie for you is based on what you’re trying to accomplish.
– Real estate investing is a long term wealth building plan. Think long term.
– 1 or 2 properties, held for a long period can make a huge impact on your financial future.
– Keep reserve funds to smooth your ride.
– Flipping homes, high end vs. low end.
– Flipping vs. buy and hold.
– Time can correct your buy and hold mistakes.
– When flipping homes, know in advance who is going to be doing the work.
– A real estate investor is a DIFFERENT role than property manager or maintanance person.
– Most of the problems come from poor tenant selection.
– The cost of a bad tenant is way higher than a vacancy.
Kevin is the host of LifeStyle Housing Radio.
Get the tenant screening guide at lifestylehousingsummit.com/offer