In this episode, Alisa and Rachelle discuss attracting partners through the hassle free landlord program.
– We are always taking education or working with coaches and mentors.
– You have to get good at leveraging other peoples money when you don’t have any of your own.
– Never do business with someone that doesn’t have the same integrity, morals and principals as you do.
– Set returns vs. joint venture partners.
– You make the money on the buy, be solid on your negotiating.
– The hassle free landlord program.
– How to attract money partners…tell everybody what you do.
– If you are having trouble, get coaching or mentor under someone.
Epic Alliance empowers you, the investor, to have a consistent passive income and complete peace of mind by utilizing the power of real estate in Saskatchewan. You as an investor can reside in any city of Canada and still hugely benefit from the booming real estate market in Saskatchewan.
Four years ago, Epic Alliance Inc. was incorporated with only one mission in mind, that was to create win � win opportunities for everyone involved in every deal and the company has never looked back. In 2016 Fortune Builders awarded Epic Alliance Inc. For the most creative residential real estate investment deal in North America