In this episode, Ian talks about how he got started, raises money and profits from his real estate investments.
– There is more money and opportunity in real estate investing.
– College vs. a real estate investing education.
– You can make a lot of money doing everything yourself, but the time it takes doesn’t make sense.
– Your fears lead to excuses. Tell yourself that it’s fake and get it done.
– I’m going to do this, and it’s going to get done, and I’m going to do it right now.
– To raise money, people need to like you and know that your system works.
– The best deals are found by networking.
– Going door to door and talking to people to find deals.
– By learning how to negotiate you can make really good deals.
– If you don’t know what to do with it, you can wholesale it.
– What to look for in the houses you buy. Take it one thing at a time
From simple farm labourer to successful entrepreneur, Ian Streutker is a professional real estate investor with a strong belief in investing in the future through education and networking.
On a day-to-day basis, Ian is the CEO of a successful real estate investing company that travels the world learning from and teaching other entrepreneurs.
It’s Ian’s belief that success is built through teams and networks rather than only through his individual efforts, Ian strives to put himself around the most influential people of our time in order to bring success to himself and the people around him.