In this episode, Al discuss multiple ways to generate additional income for your rental property.
– It’s not all about smarts, sometimes it’s just luck.
– How to get rid of drug dealers with a big party.
– Reciprocation is really powerful.
– You can do business with people that live beyond your property lines.
– How to add storage to your property.
– Tactics that appraisers value vs. those that don’t.
– Give them something that they want, more affordably than they could on their own.
– Do more business with your existing customer to deepen the relationship.
– Changing the properties use to increase income.
My name is Al Williamson. I’m a civil engineer and the author of the Building Wealth with Inner City Rentals. Creating surprisingly beautiful affordable housing is my passion.
It took me seven years, but I figured out how to create enough side income (income over and beyond my market rate rents) to cover the monthly mortgage of my apartment building. I packaged all the ideas I tried and investigated into a book called 40 Ways to Increase the Net Income of Your Rental Property.
I practice my landlord leadership in Oak Park, an inner city suburb in the middle of Sacramento, California.