In this episode, Ryan discusses his process for flipping homes and talks about mindset and the importance of a coach.
– The core skills are accessible; the key to success is who you become.
– If you have the right values and ideas in place, anything is possible.
– Find someone that has what you want or is who you want to be and look to emulate them.
– The first thing to consider is what you want your journey to look like.
– Look for properties that are undervalued.
– When a listing is new, the vendor is optimistic. The best deals on MLS are old.
– The most basic advertising works the best to find off market deals.
– How to screen leads from private sellers…DON’T! See as many houses as you can.
– What’s going to make you money and what could potentially cost you money.
– Chase the comps to provide the same thing they are.
– Use staging to tell a story and counter any objections the buyer may have.
Ryan Zeman is a real estate entrepreneur who purchased his first investment property more than 10-years ago while living in Ontario. In the past year, Ryan has enrolled in the Stefan Aarnio Gold Level Program to develop both the knowledge and confidence to pursue buy-fix-sell properties as a full-time endeavor.
Currently residing in Edmonton Alberta, Ryan is excited to create a team of professionals that share his vision of “turning houses into homes,” while providing both secure and exciting returns for his capital investors.