In this episode, Brant talks about overcoming fear to get started and the key ingredients to taking your business to the next level.
– Stop counting down the years until you retire and create the life you want.
– Nobody loves the house, it’s the freedom and lifestyle that it represents.
– When you have a good lifestyle, the idea of taking risks can be scary.
– As you gain more knowledge and experience, the fear will lessen.
– You are being conditioned by your situation…if it’s not right for you, change it now.
– Real estate is overcoming fears, work on it every day.
– The four ingredients for success: mindset, skill set, environment, accountability.
– Building multiple businesses using systems and team players.
Brant is a full-time real estate investor, business owner, business coach, speaker and bestselling author. He has been featured on Fox News as a Real Estate expert and hosts local seminars and training events.
Brant is a proverbial ‘rags to riches’ story, while living in an apartment and having no money, he was able to purchase his first investment property on a credit card! He went on to by 10 properties that same year with no money down and since that time has gone on to purchase, renovate, flip and rent hundreds of homes and owns a portfolio of rental properties in the millions and continues to flip houses and take part in a variety of real estate projects, including new home construction and development.
In addition to Brant’s real estate pursuits, he’s an active entrepreneur as owner of a coaching and consulting business, a property management company and also owns a marketing company that helps small businesses and entrepreneurs to utilize the same marketing strategies he uses in his businesses. One of his companies, Invest Home Pro, was recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies.
Brant is a former police officer who prides himself on integrity and serving others. He is a husband and father of five and enjoys helping and teaching people to experience the freedom and success he has achieved through successfully investing in real estate.