In this episode, Julie…condo conversions, partnership disputes, no money down and no bank qualifying deals
– Equity is not the same as money in the bank.
– From multi millionaire to bankrupt and the lessons learnt.
– People make bad business decisions when they get emotional.
– It doesn’t always make sense to quit your job for real estate. If you are going to get a job, make it an entrepreneurial environment.
– Low money, no bank qualifying investment strategies…like, an investment condo for $150 out of pocket.
– It gives you infinite potential… you don’t need credit or money
– People that are interested in investing in real estate understand that it’s life changing money.
– Get educated, but the key is that you have to do it, you have to fail, you have to get rejected.
I have been investing in Real Estate since 2001 . I have transacted over 300 deals later and over 80 million in real estate.
During the recession, we got pretty hard. I was basically wiped out.. bankrupt. And that sounds just terrible, doesn’t it? For me during those times, I found myself saying “Why is this happening to me?!?!?”.
Well, everything turned out to be a gift. Yes, foreclosure has been a gift. Yes Bankruptcy has been a gift….
Because during those times I found extremely creative and effective ways to stay alive as a business person. In fact, my real estate company should have been bankrupt within 6 months of the beginning of the recession..
Instead, we lasted 4 years longer than we should have- again, because we found creative ways to stay alive as a company. As a result, I have become Very Street Smart when it comes to Real Estate Investment.
So yes, it’s been a gift. And I’m so excited to share this gift with others to help them succeed in Real Estate Investment.
Since the “Tough times”, I have successfully rebuilt another multi- million dollar Real Estate Portfolio. It has GREAT cash flow.. and best of all, I did all this without any of my own money, and all without qualifying for a single loan.
I look forward to teaching YOU how to do the same.
The majority of the time, I’m a Mom. I have 5 amazing kids and I really enjoy being with them. I’m married to a really great guy.. So ya, life it good.