In this episode, Kelly-Anne discusses tips and tricks for staging your home, flip or rental property.
– The mistake that you can make as a beginner investor.
– Being three hours away is a real hassle.
– It’s better to be vacant then take the first tenant you can get.
– For the long term, real estate is the best investment you can make.
– We live in our home for the way we want to live, we we’re selling it, it needs to be appealing.
– You only have one chance to make a first impression. Make it the best you can.
– Showcase the best features and downplay what is not so good.
– You want to create a home that they can picture themselves moving in, with their stuff and their family.
– Staging should be done in every home before it is marketed.
– What to do to maximise your rental property.
– How to take pictures that make the home look its best.
Kelly-Anne, her husband Chris and their three grown children are proud to call Chatham-Kent home for over 20 years. A teacher with the St.Clair Catholic District School Board for 20 years, Kelly-Anne is excited about expanding her career into real estate. With an eye for design and staging, Kelly-Anne looks forward to helping you sell your current home or find the home of your dreams!