In this episode, Martin discusses this transition from the corporate life to becoming a full time real estate investor.
– Go into every buy and hold investment with a buy and flip mentality.
– Real estate is never a straight line, there are always detours.
– Always ask, is it worth it?
– It’s all about mindset and trying to manage fear vs. risk.
– Having a coach was instrumental.
– How to transition out of the corporate world and into full time real estate investing.
– Where do you choose to spend your time in your business.
– The importance of education to a successful real estate business.
MK Properties has been investing in real estate for over 10 years. It is managed by Martin Kuev and a team of dedicated professionals including Lawyers, Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Brokers, Contractors, Property Managers and other real estate professionals.
Our portfolio of real estate investments provide monthly income, as well as builds long term wealth for our partners. Through our specialization in single & multi family properties that can be renovated and improved upon, we purchase at or below market value. This drives appreciation and rental income up through the improvements we make. With some investors, who would like a consistent return without equity ownership, we offer lending programs that would provide a fixed rate of return, secured by a position in one of our properties
Martin has worked in executive Marketing and General Management positions for many Leading Fortune 500 companies including Coca-Cola, Kraft Foods, Nestle, Philips, and Dr. Pepper Snapple. With this, a disciplined and fully transparent approach is utilized to analyze opportunities, manage investments, and work with partners.
Martin is married with three young children (all girls) who keep him busy outside of real estate investing.