In this episode, Julie talks about how and why investors can build their authority in the real estate space and how to use that authority to do more deals and make more money!
– Should you become a full time investor, and how you can do it.
– How to create your authority and why.
– How to create trust to get the best things coming to you.
– What words do you want associated with you?
– What ways can you build your authority.
– How to make an awesome YouTube video.
– How to use story telling to keep people engaged and interested.
– Figure out what you don’t want before what you do.
Julie’s an Amazon #1 Best Selling Author and International Book Award winner, recipient of the Top 20 under 40 award for Vancouver Island (2014), a successful entrepreneur, recognized real estate investor and a popular speaker and workshop trainer. She’s been speaking on stages large and small across Canada since 2009, sharing her simple and strategic systems for having more impact & influence in your life and business.
She’s appeared as a guest on numerous news programs including CTV, Global TV, DayTime Ottawa and CFax 1070 and featured in publications such as Yahoo!Canada, Ottawa Citizen, Toronto Sun and The Vancouver Province. She is also a regular contributing writer for Canadian Real Estate Wealth’s Magazine.
She’s an expert on helping people who aren’t naturally born to sell, get results, make an impact and ultimately make more money (for their company and for themselves!). Sharing proven techniques for better communication, productivity and persuasion, Julie always leaves people inspired, excited and with clear steps to take action immediately.